2010年11月21日星期日

Wowgold-use Priest PvP in Cataclysm

A couple of weeks ago, I promised that I would go back to PvP priest once the problems with PvP in the beta Cataclysm were resolved. Things still are not perfect either for balance or proof, but I have more now than I did two weeks ago, so I'm willing to take a stab at it ... / Indent. Or take a stab in the kidney or something.

Overall, I'm going to say things are not looking too great. I do not think you should panic, it's true, but things are quite difficult for the priests at this time United Stated. Maná is a nightmare, the spell selection options suffer due to the buy wow gold restriction of mana, dispel are essential, but can not afford to cast, and interruptions and crowd control rampant.

I will elaborate on these in a bit, but before you start, I want to take you guys back to December 2008. Ira had just left, and the start of Season 5 was on everyone's mind. When he finally arrived, there was a deafening thunder as tens of thousands of dead bodies priest fell to the ground. Playing a priest was not playing at all because of how fragile we are (unless you were one of those holy priests who exploited cheap Glyph of Spirit of Redemption for a short time.) Community's protest was one of the more unified response to balance class priest I've seen, as the novice and the gladiators went to Blizzard and shouted a resounding "WTF?"

At that time, Blizzard has promised that the resistance to fix - and for the most part was fine, except that get everything that resistance was not easy when smeared on the virtual ground. The whole process felt like an odyssey of torture, 10 years, and if they were nothing less than hardcore, it was virtually Season 5 when he had enough equipment to compete. For players high step, priests again took place in the priest-magician-rogue (PMR) triumvirate to the end of the wow gold season and remained strong for the rest of the expansion United Stated, but that short period of time is fixed in my mind as an example of Blizzard's stance and execution of balance.

I remember the story now because I'm waiting for the start of hostilities did not mimic the PvP priest's wrath. The location problem is how to fix the problem and what are the problems that are fixed to observe the needs of the players on a scale so small that the beta servers. Arena queues are very consistent, but evidence from the battlefield is quite horrible at the moment, simply because when you get in line at beta testers are not particularly good for working together. And the priests are still the delicious bacon sandwich we've always been (in particular feral druids), you can imagine how my tests on the battlefield is gone. I guess Blizzard has added some extra tomato tasty there for us, maybe a little herb aioli. My God, now I have hungry ... Anyway, although I'm not sure what the problem is the crux of all this, I'll go ahead and explain what is happening right now.

Discipline

It is quite surprising that the veteran suffering PvP specifications both in the field of battle. Our talents of harm reduction, recovery teams and the resistance are working fine, but I'm finding completely OOM very quickly. If I'm in the sand, the point where I'm going OOM when healing is almost always the other team is only half the mana of a third. And I'm not even using Flash Heal! Rapture double procs are not something that you can trust, and Shadows and Hymn of Hope is getting used too soon. Battlegrounds are hectic and stressful wow gold United Stated, and a huge shortage of healers on both sides, I found myself focused more than ever. I spent more time healing myself of damage received from helping others, and it made me wonder if there is even a need for healers.

In the arena, things were a slower pace, and I quickly realized that it only takes a handful of spells to do the job: Power Word: Shield, Prayer of Mending, Penance, and when I could get a good cushion of time and space, was created with Borrowed Time Greater Heal and / or internal focus. Although this is much less than what I use in PvE for spells, cooldowns of these particular $3 spells, make them ideal for the pace of the game. Unfortunately, I am reluctant to expand in the rest of my toolbox, because the spell is too slow or too expensive, however, I'm clearly missing something. I think http://www.vamke.com/ it is supposed to cure.

I found my constant attempts to use Cure were quite depressing, because I did not inefficient queuing with Borrowed Time or I get interrupted when you use it without. And let me clarify that I am not talking about a timely and well deserved kick or other interruption - I mean a circus stuns, silences, lockouts, and crowd $3control. There is so much crowd control in the game at this point that although player health bars are not plummeting, which could well be, because you spend much time without being able to do whatever your goal might also have been shot.
Related articles:
http://www.zimbio.com/World+of+Warcraft/articles/mv-7x03n5fq/Get+Gold+Make+WoW+Epic+Mount+Fly+Service+Only4wowgold?add=True
http://wowruler.cabanova.com/
http://wowcataclysmonline.yolasite.com/blog/enjoying-service-from-only4wowgold-com-and-answers-to-question-about-cataclysm
http://slashdot.org/submission/1395110/The-Over-Achiever-about-Cataclysm-Order-30k-for-F
http://www.ewedding.com/sites/goldteam

没有评论:

发表评论